Thursday, June 08, 2006

WE GOT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!


ABU MUSAB AL-ZARQAWI IS DEAD!!!

I got to work this morning at 4 AM, and hadn't thrown on the news, and here I am, sitting in a Combat Information Center, playing with a tactical console, and someone walks in and yells: "Did you all hear? We got Zarqawi!" I just about screamed "HELL YES, MOTHERFUCKER!" I don't think my fiancee at home quite heard it, but maybe the crazy lady that lives across the street did...

I wonder what the fallout will be from this...will Joe Biden and John Kerry protest to the UN that we're not playing fair? Will there be a vacuum of power at the top of the al-Qaeda in Iraq organization that will ultimately destroy it and the insurgency? Will UBL come out of hiding to take the reins? Will this make destroying al-Qaeda any easier, or will it increase their resolve? Will UBL be easier to find, now?

You know what...none of that shit matters right now. We just killed a big-time fucker. May he rot in hell with 75 Virginians (with guns and knives, of course).