Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Puppy pictures for LL!

Since LL has wanted to see newer pictures of Seamus, here are a few. I've got many more at home, but I'm at work...so...they'll have to wait until later. These pictures were taken two days after we got him, while Meghan and I were at a NASCAR race in Dover, Delaware. The little guy stayed with my dad and step-mom for the day and had a blast with their boxer, Rocky, and their great pyrennes, Isabelle. I have many more pictures of him with Rocky from this past weekend, and he's turned into a very rambunctious and playful pup when you put those two together. Anyway, on to the pictures...

Here are Rocky and Seamus playing on the back deck. They've gotten to be very good friends...

Here's the little guy out near my dad's pond. He went swimming in it on Sunday. Just jumped right in...my dad freaked, because the liner would cost over $1,000 to replace.

Here he is, laying down under some plants, after "helping" my step-mom weed.

I don't know what the hell he's doing here...

My favorite picture of him. I'm going to get this blown up to an 8x10 and matted. God, I love this dog!



Notice anything strange in the background of this picture?