Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New job interview tomorrow!

That position that Meika was trying to get me just might work out!

I got an email from the hiring manager this morning to call him to set up an interview for tomorrow morning. I called him back, and I'm set up for 9 AM tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous about this. I really shouldn't be, because I'm a good interviewer, and I have a really strong resume, especially in what this job would entail. But, I'm jittery as hell. I have to go pick up Meghan's sister from the airport tonight. Her flight arrives at 10:30, which means I won't be home until AT LEAST midnight. Because Jessica lives in California, it'll still be only 9 PM for her, and she'll be awake as hell. So, what does that mean for your good buddy here? NO SLEEP!

I have to get up at 4:20 AM anyway to get to work, so I'm already in the hole, but with this, I'm screwed!